Workshops and the Importance of working in them...
Ever get stuck or feel like you might not know enough? Do you dream of pursuing more in your trade or line of work and don't know where to start? Workshops are a great way to get out of your shell and apply yourself. Most people say thats not for me I know to much, or maybe too embarrassed? Either way pro or enthusiast, a workshop can be beneficial to anyone no matter what line of work. Below is some key benefits to a workshop for beginners and for pros. Also no matter what field you are in :)
- Working hands on in a workshop when you might not have the opportunity or supplies to work on your own.
- In any workshop, the education alone is worth what you put in.
- Workshops are beneficial for those who may not have a great amount of clientele.
- For those shy individuals who are afraid to ask for help, workshops are great because you never know who you will meet who is at your level.
- Workshops aren't just for beginners, they can be for those who want to brush up on skills they already have.
- Sometimes learning about customer service in a workshop or people skills, is just enough worth to equal out the time and effort of a workshop.
- Bring your established "A" game, you never know what you can teach someone else.
- Don't walk into a workshop thinking you know everything, there is stuff that people in your industry who may have been there for many years that are still learning new methods and teaching old methods.