I have my wedding date chosen, When is a good time to book with One-23 Photography?
- As soon as you can! We have limited booking each year, as soon as you can meet for a consultation or to sign a contract is when you should book.
- NOTE*** Contracts are valid upon receiving a deposit on date of contract signing.
- You must also have AT LEAST one location set in stone (ceremony or reception) in order to book the date you desire.
What other things am I required as a Bride/Groom to have for the wedding?
- At maximum, the official locations of PREP, CEREMONY, PORTRAIT locations (if applicable), RECEPTION.
- Date and time of all of those (usually a good time to let us know is when the transportation is arriving).
- Start time based on the hours you book.
- A copy of your invitation for preferably both sides for bride and groom (if you only have one thats ok).
- Heirlooms, special items that are meaningful to your relationship.
- Making sure locations are correct the day of (1 or 2 photographers will show up based on the last noted locations NOTE** not liable for unreported change of times or locations).
- Phone number of a best man/maid of honor or member of the bridal party other than yourself with that persons name for the day of or in the event of emergency.
What happens if i need to reschedule my wedding?
In the event you do reschedule, you may get a credit for another available date.
Upon rescheduling, if you cannot choose a date based on a remaining balance, you will forfeit what has been paid based on the contract date and half balance due date.
In the event you reschedule right before your wedding date, all of the money will be owed unless otherwise stated or discussed and a new date will be issued based on what is available.
How and when do i make payments?
The first initial payment is due at contract signing
Upon signing there is one date on your contract that states when to have a balance by and when the remainder is due, unless otherwise discussed.
Payment plans can be arranged as well as meeting to make payments, paypal, or bank check.
Checks can be made payable to One-23 Photography or sara fredette
payments are usually marked by half the signing and contract date as a middle.
In the event of financial change please contact me as soon as possible for better arrangements, I am fairly lenient with payments as well as meeting or mailing payments (just let me know what you choose).